OUR NURSERY IS A PEANUT-FREE ENVIRONMENT!
Mornings: Monday , Wednesday, Friday 9:15-11:15 AM
Afternoons: Monday – Thursday 4.30 -7.00 PM , Saturday 9:15 AM-12:00 PM
90 minutes per child
***Please call ahead to reserve a space for your child(ren)
- For children ages 8 and under.
- Parents must sign each child in and out every visit and must stay on gym premises at all times while their child is in the nursery. If someone other than the parent will be picking the child up when leaving, the nursery staff must be informed beforehand and proper ID presented when the child is picked up. This is for the protection and safety of your child(ren).
- Only labeled and spill-proof sippy cups/bottles are allowed in the nursery.
- Please send your child in a pull-up if not completely potty-trained, and let the nursery staff know if you want your child’s diaper changed.
- If your child is unhappy for more than 10 minutes and the nursery staff cannot get them settled, you may be asked to come to the nursery to tend to them.
- Babies must be at least 16 weeks old and have received their shots before staying in the nursery. Please bring infants in their own seats.
- The nursery is only for gym members and their children! We will foster safety, respect, and responsibility from all the children put in our care.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE A GREAT WORKOUT!