General Guidelines that Apply to Everyone
- Self-isolation – If you are sick, stay home,
- Practice social distancing of at least six feet distance to the greatest extent possible,
- Wash hands frequently (20 seconds with soap and water or use of a sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol),
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects,
- Avoid touching of eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands,
- Consider wearing a cloth face covering and gloves,
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and throw used tissues away immediately after use.